Every package is handled with care. We can guarantee that you receive a healthy plant, but if your plant comes severely damaged or seriously flawed we can replace within 1 week of arrival with documentations. Or continues to decline under the right care, then we will replace it if you reach out to us within 1 month of arrival and with documentations. There are cases where we cannot process a replacement. Here are more details.
Here are the scenarios of when we CAN process a replacement:
1. In the unlikely case that your plant arrives severely damaged or your merchandise arrives damaged:
- This DOES NOT include plants that arrive with cosmetic wear and tear that the plants just naturally are suspectable to. Ie; spilt leaves on a bird of paradise (delicate leaf plants), or rips in fiddle leaf figs.
- Severely damaged means when a plant comes with obvious and intense disfiguration such as a plant that was snapped in half or a plant that lost more than 30% of their leaves, or a plant that went through cold damage.
2. In the unlikely case that your plant comes seriously flawed:
- This includes plants that comes with a obvious pest infestation such as big clusters of mealybugs, spider-mites, or other houseplant pests.
- This DOES NOT include plants that come with natural harmless organic creatures like millipedes or centipedes. Since these creatures are naturally existent in the soil that plant needs to grow, it is impossible to filter them out. Instead if you dislike the matter of fact, then you can contact us seeking advice on how to properly remove them.
3. In the unlikely case that you received the wrong plant.
- We will require you to pick another plant from our website and we will send it out to you.
- This does not include plants that are correctly tagged but may have grown or lacks a little vibrancy or in other words, just look a little different from the time the picture was taken to the time you receive your plant. If the number is correct, then you have received the correct plant and unfortunately we cannot process a replacement for a plant you've hand-picked online.
However, here are some scenarios in which we CANNOT process a refund or replacement:
1. Cosmetic damages, plants are living things and they cannot be perfect so there is a chance that some wear and tears can happen during transit. And physical wear and tears are not a sign of an unhealthy plant. So if you receive a plant with some cosmetic bruises or scratch or teared leaves, we cannot refund or pick up your order because we've delivered a healthy plant. If you want a replacement or another plant, you will be charged labor fee of 30% of the order total PLUS whatever the shipping fee is and whatever the return label fee is.
2. Your plant arrives in healthy condition but you don't like it upon arrival. If you want a replacement or another plant, you will be charged labor fee of 30% of the order total PLUS whatever the shipping fee is and whatever the return label fee is.
2B. Your plant arrives and you feel like it wasn't the plant you picked.
- All our plants are tagged with numbers and those number appear in each photo on our website and your order confirmation. Between the time the picture was taken and when you receive the plant, the plant may have grown or lacks a little vibrancy or in other words, just look a little different but is the tagged plant. If the number is correct, then you have received the correct plant and unfortunately we cannot process a replacement for a plant you've hand-picked online. If you want a replacement or another plant, you will be charged labor fee of 30% of the order total PLUS whatever the shipping fee is and whatever the return label fee is.
3. If you didn't receive your order or your full order, it is your responsibility to reach out to UPS and find out where they delivered your plants or there was a delay of some sort. Once the package leaves our facility, we have no more information than you and no control over the packages.
Lastly we would like to clarify the point of this document, we believe in holding ourselves to high standards and delivering a healthy plant that you hand-picked in exchange for your hard earned money. The half we believe in is delivering a healthy plant, and healthy plant to us means that, the plant, with or without and cosmetic damages, has the ability to grow normally. The second half is being able to hand-pick the exact online and that's why all our plants are tagged, and presented to you, so we ensure that our staff sends out the correct plant and you receive the correct plant. It is never our intentions to send out unhealthy plants and/or use trickery/deception to get your business and leave you with faulty merchandise. With the hard work and effort that we put in day to day with packaging, with restocking, and keeping the plants in optimal conditions, we do not and will not tolerate unreasonable negotiations, and this policy will be followed strictly and directly.